There are many mysterious diseases in the world. If you are lucky, they can find medications for it. In some cases they can’t. Medical researchers are continuously exploring ways to cure a number of diseases .
Watch the video and read the article below about a girl who was miraculously cured from her very rare disease and the others who suffer from the same syndrome.
1. Explain the rare condition mentioned in the video. What happens to the patients who suffer from this condition?
2. How do you stay healthy?
3. Is it hard to be healthy?
4. How do you avoid being sick?
5. Will it be possible in the future that all diseases will have a cure?
6. What are other strange illnesses that you know of?
1. What do you think are the main reasons why most students prefer to study in America?
2. What are the benefits of studying abroad?
3. Have you ever considered or experienced studying abroad? Talk about this experience.
1. How do you feel about the said executive’s behavior?
2. Have you ever heard of similarly over-the-top behavior?
3. Some say the pilot could have refused the executive to avoid the delay caused by the incident. If you were in the pilot’s position, what would you have done?
4. If you were in the steward’s shoes what would you have done?
1. What do you know about artificial intelligence?
2. Do you believe this famous scientist’s
3. How have robots helped us in the past 15 years?
4. In your opinion, what are some jobs that only people can do?
There’s a surprising census data among Americans who have never married. Nowadays, women are more likely to pursue a better career and look for men with stable jobs. On the other hand, men who have never married said finding a woman who would be a good mother is more important.
1. What is the marrying age in Spain?
2. What is more important to you in finding a partner, one with a stable career or someone who would be a good husband/wife?
3. Are you comfortable with the new ways of dating or meeting a potential partner?
1. What is your opinion about the study?
2. How can computers affect us in a negative way?
3. Do you still prefer writing some of your notes?
4. What do you do to help yourself remember some things like birthdays or errands or even names?
1. Does this law make sense?
2. Why do you think the local Florida government implemented this kind of law?
3. Is it wrong to help the needy ones?
4. How do you help the needy ones?
5. Is there any similar law in your city/country?
On top of most tourists’ destination in Spain are Galleries like Prado and Reina Sofia. But there are still a whole lot more to see. The not-so-famous museums in Spain deserve to be paid a visit. Here are top ten of them.
1. What’s the best/most interesting museum you’ve ever been to?
2. What do you like most and least about museums?
3. Do you think it should be free to enter museums?
4. If you had lots of money to start your own museum, what would you exhibit in it and what would you call it?