1. In your country, do you feel the worsening condition of global warming?
2. What is your local community doing to minimize or prevent global warming?
3. Do you think there is still hope when it comes to “repairing” the environment?
Being beautiful gives you a lot of advantages. It boosts confidence and people seem to trust you more. In some job applications, they prefer to hire people who are more good looking. But how far you will go to be beautiful?
Read the article below and be prepared to express your thoughts.
1. What is your personal definition of beauty?
2. How important is beauty to you?
3. What do you do in order to be beautiful or presentable?
4. How far are you willing to go to be beautiful or to change your physical appearance?
5. Is plastic surgery the norm in your country?
1. Do you agree that people have already reached their intellectual peak? Why or why not?
2. Aside from those stated in the article, what other factors do you think cause or can cause the decline of intelligence?
3. Do you agree that people today are becoming less intelligent? Why or why not?
4. What do you think can be done to improve intelligence today?
1. How would you, personally, define bullying?
2. Why do you think this is becoming more rampant?
3. Are you aware of campaigns in your country or city to stop bullying in school or among young children?
4. What’s the best way to diminish bullying?
1. Do you agree with the key points mentioned in the article?
2. How were you as a teen?
3. As an adult do you still have diffculties getting enough sleep?
4. What are some of the health issues that you are facing now?
Life can be very difficult if you don’t know how to relax. Having time for leisure is important for us to stay healthy. There are various activities we can do to give ourselves enjoyment and take our minds away from work even just for a short time.
Read the article below to know more about the relationship between leisure time and mental health.
When you hear the word “gratitude,” what’s the first thing that comes to mind? How is gratitude expressed in the following short film?
1. In your own words, re-tell the story.
2. What is meant by the expression “debt of gratitude”?
3. When did you owe somebody a debt of gratitude?
4. When did somebody owe you a debt of gratitude? Should a debt of gratitude be repaid? If yes, how?
5. What is meant by “pay it forward”? In the story, how did one character pay it forward?
6. How is giving the best communication?
1. Would you want to use this program for yourself? Why or why not?
2. Other than as a teaching tool, how else can this program be useful?
3. In your opinion, can computers completely measure human emotions accurately?
4. Why do you think people would want to create technology that can read human emotions?