C1 – Advanced
It has been said that the school is the second home of the child. Read the article and discuss the boundaries that schools should have when it comes to taking care of children.
1. What is the concern raised in the article?
2. What do you think should be the primary roles of schools?
3. Describe the educational system of your country.
4. How would you describe the welfare program for poor people in your country?
5. If you could, what changes or improvements would you implement in your country’s educational or social systems?