C1 – Advanced
We all need to be identified. From the time of birth and even before conception, most parents have already thought of names for their children. The origin of our names can be from names of the seasons, famous people, from baby books or simply from our parents’ imagination.
Is choosing a good name necessary?
1. Are you happy with your name? How did your parents choose your name?
2. What are some of the most common names for boys and girls in your country?
3. Do you know the meaning of your name? If yes, what does it mean?
4. Do you believe some names or words have magical qualities?
5. Is the trend of naming children changing in your country?