1. Describe Old Holland and how locals live there.
2. What are the rules they talked about with local tour companies and what do you think about them? What rules for tourists would you add?
3. What responsibilities do you think tourists have?
4. What kind of bad behavior have you observed tourists have when they visit your city/country?
1. What do you think of this perk?
2. What are your thoughts on this statement: “When [IVF] is done purely to protect their job, I think it’s extraordinary that women think this is liberating.”?
3. What unique perks are given to employees at your company?
4. What perks do you want your company to start giving out to its employeeS?
5. What do you think is the best age to start having children. Tell some reasons why.
1.What are the negative effects of ageism on an individual?
2. What might be the positive impact of it?
3. Does ageism exist in the workplace in your company and/or country?
4. Talk about a situation when you witnessed ageism happening.
5. What is your stand on this: “this [ageism] isn’t just an issue young people face.“?
1. What is ‘responsible tourism’? What are your thoughts on this?
2. Do you agree or disagree that “keeping animals in zoos is inhumane”?
3. Why is it important to protect animals and their rights too?
4. Have you ever gone on a package tour? Kindly talk more about it.
5. What are the pros and cons of going on package tours?
1. Why are employees at Pivotal Software required to report to work at exactly 9:06 AM?
2. What do you think of this idea?
3. Would you like such rule to be implemented in your company? Why or why not?
4. Describe your work hours and your typical work day.
5. What are the things that you do to increase your productivity at work?
Es necesario estar registrado en phone english para realizar este test. Si tu nombre no aparece en el campo debes loguearte aqui. El test tiene una duración de 10 minutos como máximo y una vez iniciado el tiempo no se puede detener. Haga click en Start Quiz! para iniciar.
Do you feel very worried when dealing with anything related to mathematics? If your answer is yes, keep this in mind: “anxiety is not a reflection of your ability”.
Watch this Ted-Ed video and learn more about mathematical anxiety, what causes it and what the best ways are to deal with it:
1. Explain the concept “growth mindset”. Do you agree with this?
2. What can you do when you suffer from math anxiety?
3. What problems did you have in math and how were you able to conquer it?
4. Are boys innately better at math than girls?
5. What were your best and weakest subjects when you were a student? Why do you think that is?