B2 – Upper intermediate
Is it really possible to live without producing trash? Read the article below to know more about Lauren singer and her journey to living trash-less.
1. What did Lauren Singer do to eliminate trash?
2. How has her life improved since she went trash free?
3. With your current lifestyle, do you think this is something you can do?
4. How do you try to live with less clutter?
C1 – Advanced
A recent study found a simple blood test that can help identify a person’s risk of committing suicide. Read the article below to know more about a specific gene that has helped the study.
1. Do you think this kind of test can be useful in your country? Why or why not?
2. How else can this test be useful?
3. What psychological disorders do you know of? Please briefly discuss them.
4. Do you think more studies should focus on psychological disorders? Why or why not?