1. What is the “mehrieh” system and how is it affecting husbands?
2. What is the Iranian government doing to combat the problems in the “mehrieh” system?
3. Does your country have very strict rules when it comes to divorce and separation?
4. Are there cultural practices in your country regarding marriage that you think should be changed?
Having good posture is imperative to have good health. Along with eating right and getting enough sleep, correct posture will help you be more physically fit.
Watch the video below to know how our posture affects our health.
1. What do you think about your posture? Is it good or bad?
2. According to the video, what does good posture look like?
3. What are the causes of poor posture? What are it effects?
4. How can one achieve a good posture?
1. What are some changes you’d like to make in your life? And why are these changes crucial to you?
2. Which habit/s from the list would you likely adapt?
3. What are your thoughts on “going out of one’s comfort zone?”
Perhaps never in our wildest imagination would we associate the jungle with cutting-edge technology. The Wai-wais, members of the smallest tribe in South America, are defying technology barriers in order to continue being the stewards of the rainforests in this nation.
1. Why is it necessary for the Wai-wais to learn the use of technology?
2. What do you think of this drastic change? How would this impact their old way of life?
3. Are there any tribes/indigenous groups in your country? Share what you know about them.
1. Do you agree with the article’s findings? Why/not?
2. Were you surprised by the article’s findings? Why/not?
3. The lifespan of women has been decreasing recently. Why do you think so?
4. Is it possible to limit the risks young men take? Why do / don’t you think so?
5. Why do you think young men take so many risks?
It is quite common for women to do most of the housework while holding full time or part time jobs. The video below, however, shows a different trend happening when it comes to families and domestic chores.
Watch the video and answer the questions below:
How much work do you do around the house each week? What chores do you do?
Why do you think men do fewer chores than women? Please explain.
Why do women have more housework when there are children?
Would you ever want to become a housewife/ house husband?
Which is more difficult, work in a career or work in the home for the family? Why?
1. Tell the story of Kamanda Tharcisse. How has Rugby helped him?
2. How did rugby reach Rwanda? Who are the other people involved in the foundation Friends of Rwandan Rugby?
3. How is rugny fairing in your country?
4. Aside from sports, what other activities can help heal or recuperate people who have gone through traumatic events.
1. According to the podcast, what is romanticism? How did it affect us?
2. What did the podcast say about love today?
3. What is your opinion about Valentine’s Day?
4. How would you define relationship?
1. Define the word “upside” and use it in a sentence.
2. Why are the employees in Silicon Labs catching their breath?
3. Describe the Kung Fu Grandma.
4. What exercises do you enjoy doing during your free time?