B2 – Upper intermediate
“Health is wealth.” is a common English expression. But how can we maintain good health in the midst of our busy lives? Apparently, we can. All we need to do is to be aware of what we are eating. Find out from this link about a new study of packaging in fast food restaurants.
1. Summarize what was written in the article.
2. Take a look at the pictures and make comments.
3. What are the side effects of fluorine in our body?
4. What should we do to avoid exposure from fluorine in fast food restaurants?
5. What are the long term effects of taking care of your health?