B2 – Upper Intermediate
Work-life balance is a global issue now since we are constantly asked by our employers to be always online. The pressure is high and the stakes are high. If we don’t follow them we might lose our jobs but is it worth the stress?
France had declared a new law that allows employees to have the right to disconnect. Some say it is what the every country needs but is it really possible (to be TOTALLY disconnected from work)? Let’s read and start a discussion about the topic.
1. What can cause a lot of stress according to this article?
2. What do you think about this new French law?
3. What are the advantages of this law for the employees? What are the disadvantages of this law for companies?
4. “Stress is the cause of all illness.” Do you agree?
5. Do you think it is possible to avoid stress all the time?