B2 – Upper Intermediate
Getting older is inevitable, but our diet and lifestyle play a huge role in how we look and feel along the way. Aging doesn’t necessarily mean getting sick or feeling less than our best — if we pay attention to a few key factors and make a few important shifts, we can age healthfully and feel as optimal as possible.
Read the article and be able to answer the following questions:
- How concerned are you with aging? Please explain.
- Do members of your family live long and healthy lives? Please explain.
- What lifestyle choices have you made that have had negative effects?
- What lifestyle choices have you made that have had positive effects?
- If humans could double their lifespan, would it be a good idea? Why/not?