B2 – Upper Intermediate
Artificial Intelligence or AI is everywhere. As a matter of fact, we use and deal with them every day. It may seem like science fiction is starting to become reality due to these machines’ ability to assimilate our behavior.
Let’s listen to Neil and Tim talk about artificial intelligence.
1. What sorts of things do we take for granted that are cutting edge for machines? (Machines’ limitation)
2. What other cutting-edge machines can you name?
3. How is artificial intelligence helping us today?
4. What are the dangers of artificial intelligence?
5. What would our life be like without artificial intelligence?
6. What are the differences between artificial intelligence and human intelligence?
7. What will artificial intelligence be like in the future?
8. Will robots ever control the world?
9. What movies have you seen about artificial intelligence?