B2 – Upper intermediate – Job Interview
Are you going to a job interview soon? Are you nervous that maybe you will stutter and fail the interview? Then, don’t fret because we got you covered. Watch the video below and learn how to ace that interview.
- Have you ever had a job interview in English before? If yes, how was your experience?
- What kind of preparations do you do before a job interview?
Sample interview questions to help you practice:
- Tell me about yourself.
- What is your strength?
- What is your weakness?
- Why should we hire you?
- Why are you leaving your job?
- Why do you want this job?
- What are your goals in the future?