B2 – Upper Intermediate
Innovation is the development and implementation of ideas that lead to more value for whatever business you are in.
When grocery chain Tesco wanted to expand their market share in South Korea, they came up with a brilliant idea. Because the people in South Korea work long hours they thought of an efficient way to sell their products. Why is this shop interesting to view?
Why is this shop interesting to view? Click the link and watch the video to find out. Be able to answer the questions that follow.
- How was Tesco better than its competitor in terms of innovation?
- Do you think this innovative idea could be successfully applied in all countries?
- What are the most important innovations for you in your daily life?
- Have you ever worked for a company that has implemented any innovative ideas?
- Have you ever had an innovative idea? If so, did you put it into action?