B2 – Upper Intermediate
We may have heard of depression countless times before, but in reality, little do we know about it. Recently, the illness has been brought into the spotlight when one member of a famous Korean pop (K-pop) group committed suicide, where he was believed to have suffered from depression. Set ourselves wise by knowing some basic things about this disorder.
1. What do you know about depression?
2. What is your opinion on depression related to diet and the bacteria in the gut?
3. Why is depression becoming increasingly common in children?
4. What would you do if you learned someone closed to you were experiencing depression?
5. How do you keep yourself from negative thoughts?