B1 – Intermediate
Everyday, thousands of people with disabilities are challenged. Disability need not be an obstacle for this boy to succeed.
Read the transcript and/or watch the video to find out more about an incredible 10-year old boy who faced up to challenges of being disabled.
1. What kinds of disability do you know of?
2. What kinds of discrimination do people with disabilities face?
3. What can you do to help handicapped people?
4. Does your country have special training facilities for handicapped people?
5. Can a physical disability prevent a person from succeeding?