B2 – Upper Intermediate
Have you had that feeling that you thought you did not deserve the success that you achieved, that you believed you were not intelligent, or that you were over-evaluated by others? Probably, you are one of those who have experienced the Imposter syndrome. Find out how some successful people braved it and what we can do to overcome it.
- Share your experience of Imposter syndrome and how you overcame it.
- What are your strengths and how do you put them to use?
- What are/were your ‘shoulds’ and how do/did you unwrap them?
- Where do you apply the “fake it ’till you make it” advice in your life?
- What can you tell a person suffering from Imposter syndrome?