B1 – Intermediate
We need money for spending on various thing like house rent or a mortgage, cars, bills, travels, and a lot more. Some people owe huge amounts of money. Many of them can’t get out of the red.
Read more on how the South Korean government would try to assist those under a pile of debts.
1. What are your thoughts on what the South Korean government is doing?
2. What do you think of how people are spending money in your country?
3. What is your government doing to help people with a lot of debts?
4. What do you think of when you hear the word ‘debt’?
5. What advice can you give to someone who is in debt?