B2 – Upper intermediate
You know exactly what you’re passionate about, and you can recite your elevator pitch in your sleep, but no one would know it based on your job title.
Maybe you don’t yet have the necessary skills or experience to land your dream job. Maybe you’re about to make a big career change. Or maybe what you’re passionate about just isn’t a financially viable option. (After all, “Follow your passion” may make a great commencement speech theme, but it’s certainly not a career plan. Some argue it’s not even great advice.)
Click the link below and listen to this podcast about passion:
1. What are you passionate about?
2. How did you find out your passion?
3. Do you agree with the statement: “Finding your passion means you’ll never have a job.”?
4. Do you think finding your dream job is unrealistic?
5. What stops people from following their passions in life?